Thursday, January 22, 2009

"A Life with No Regrets"


I have heard those older than me say, "I should have done that when I was younger." Sometimes I often wonder why I work so hard and it's because of that quote. I never ever want to look back at my life and wonder why I didn't try just a little harder or why I didn't do this or do that. To live life is to live with no regrets of what could have been or should have been. To live life is to savior each moment and know that you only have one shot to make it. Yes, there will be twists and turns, but who said it would be easy? At this moment, I have decided (in Latin the word decide means to cut off) that I do not want to be in my elder years and wonder why I didn't try just a little harder. For me, I have decided to live life with that of no regrets.


No comments:

Post a Comment